Teams ‘BM-VM’ and ‘Too Much Bull’ Merge for 2022
Buffalo 48 Hour Film Project
Team: BMVM/Too Much Bull
Title: 60 Seconds
Genre: Thriller/Suspense or Time Travel
Film Date: August 26-28, 2022
Location: St Mary’s High School, Lancaster, NY
Nominated for Best Use of Prop and Best Actor (Mark Tramont)
This is the landing page for this year’s Buffalo 48 Hour Film Project Super Group that includes 2 teams combined from last year’s 2021 Buffalo 48HFP. Terry Kimmel and Shawn Patrick Greene agreed that Shawn would be the 2022 team leader for Buffalo Movie & Video Makers (BM-VM), merging some members from his team Too Much Bull.
2022 Buffalo 48 Hour Project, BMVM team signup: https://forms.gle/A8NtDDXdGyRZxpq18
TEAM WEBPAGE: https://shawnpgreene.com/projects/2022-buffalo-48/
July 18, 2022: Team BM-VM/Too Much Bull has paid the fee, and I believe we are team #17. August 26-28, 2022.
- Buffalo 48 Hour Film Project | Main webpage: https://www.48hourfilm.com/en/buffalo-ny | Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Buffalo48Hour
- BM-VM: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BMVM1934 | MeetUp: https://www.meetup.com/Buffalo-Movie-Video-Makers-BM-VM
- Too Much Bull: Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/toomuchbull | Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/toomuchbull.group | IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0772901
- Google Drive: link coming soon
- Safe Sets COVID-19: https://www.easy-lms.com/safe-sets-covid-19-level-a-english/course-50731
- SAG-AFTRA paperwork: https://48hourfilm.com/sag-aftra
- Cinema 48 final paperwork: https://cinema48.com/
POSSIBLE ROLES: 2022 BM-VM Team Sign-up (Roles)
Film Required Elements
- Character: Ellen or Elton MacTigue, Tourism Specialist
- Prop: an ID card
- Line: “Wait. What time is it?”
Kickoff Meeting for Team Leaders: Friday Aug 26, 2022, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Location: Lemur Studios, 712 Main St STE L3, Buffalo, NY 14202
BMVM Team Meeting: Friday Aug 26, 2022, 6 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: St Mary’s High School, 142 Laverack Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086 [*instructions below]
Film Shoot: Saturday Aug 27, 2022, 9:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Location: St Mary’s High School, 142 Laverack Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086
Film Editing/Final paperwork: Due by Sunday Aug 28, 2022, 5:00 pm
- Drop-off Event, by 7:30pm, Virtual via https://Cinema48.com
Screenings: Group A: Sat, Sep 3, 2022 / Group B: Sun, Sep 4, 2022
- Venue Location: North Park Theatre, 1428 Hertel Avenue, Buffalo 14216 | Event: https://www.northparktheatre.org/48-hour-film-project-2021/ | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northparktheatre/
Awards Ceremony: September 23rd Seneca One Tower
St Mary’s High School
142 Laverack Ave
Lancaster, NY 14086
- Please note that there will be a meat raffle that evening so parking may be tight.
- Directions to the conference room that we will be setup in
- Enter the school via the front door turn left down the first corridor
- As you get to the end of the corridor there will be a second corridor on you right turn right
- There will be a courtyard on your right the first door on your left is the conference room
- Mark Tramont (our Production Manager) will provide soft beverages and pizza for the event and we will have the computer and monitor setup to the conference room to be able to zoom in from HQ.
- Adult beverages will be available when We return from the Team Leader’s Kick Off.
- User is SMH-Fac-Staff / PW is FacStaffByod15
Shawn Patrick Greene and Mark Tremont scouting location for film:
1st Team introductory Zoom meeting July 18, 2022 at 7:15
2nd Team Zoom Meeting August 15, 2022, at 7:15 pm
3rd CAST Zoom Meetings, August 16, 2022 @ 8:30pm. Parts 1 and 2
4th CAST/CREW Zoom Meetings, August 22, 2022 @ 8:30pm
- First ALL team info is on my team page: https://shawnpgreene.com/projects/2022-buffalo-48/
- I attached the Film Roles sheet according to your answers. If you want to edit it, go back and do so, but especially your IMDb page: BMVM team signup: https://forms.gle/A8NtDDXdGyRZxpq18
- As far as wardrobe, stick to earth tones and solid colors (NO GREEN CLOTHING), unless your character ends up be Zany
- Actors, I am recommending to read/watch Sam Shepard’s stage play True West, and view the video on YouTube ft Gary Sinise and John Malkovich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGJ7-GK43lg
- Crew members, if you are bringing equipment, have everything charged and in working order Saturday. We may be filming something Friday night if the opportunity arises.
- If you have props, music, intellectual properties, SAG status, etc PLEASE have these release forms filled out before our meeting Friday so that can be one less thing to do Saturday.
- The Itinerary is updated so everyone can follow along on the Team Page. Feel free to watch the videos to catch up on our conversations.
- Finally I included a link to a website that is helpful for understanding the set roles. Ultimate Guide to Film Terms: The Definitive Glossary of Film Terminology
- Any questions my info is at the bottom of our team page and this email.
Playlist of all our Zoom meetings for 2022: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAt0Xp-g6CU&list=PL3PsBgTOdtjYGWrrEwXAfPZdpW1nriSQs
Team Leader Kick-off:
Ultimate Guide to Film Terms: The Definitive Glossary of Film Terminology